Not On Our Shelves Now (Usually Ships in 1-5 Days)
How did people eat before giant corporations stocked grocery stores? It's a complex question that many people are facing now more than ever. In recent years we've seen trends in panic buying, chemicals infiltrating our produce, and our foods being processed with artificial products. What's happened to the food we eat? What purpose is the land in our backyard serving? Homesteading is having a new surge in popularity as people look for more ways to become self-sustaining. You can learn all the basics to start a backyard homestead. That means you need not go buy a plot of land; instead, you can homestead with the very foundation of it in mind, use what you have on hand, and cultivate for the future. In this book, you'll discover:
- How to plan for a homestead that accommodates the size of your yard.
- 7 of the best resources for new homesteaders or home farmers.
- How to select your chickens and build a coop.
- How to plan your garden throughout the year for a high yield.
- Top 10 perennial vegetables to grow year-round.
- How to make the most of your seeds and cultivars.
- Mistakes to avoid that can lead to low-yield or no-yield seasons.
- Cool tricks for growing your homestead without buying more property.
- Step by step monthly maintenance calendar
- How to share your homesteading experience and skills to help build your community.
- And much, much more