Off the Grid Living: How You Can Live Off the Land and Become Self-Sufficient through Homesteading and a Backyard Guide to Raised Bed Garde (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now (Usually Ships in 1-5 Days)
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Living off The Grid: A Guide on How to Live Off the Land and Become Self-Sufficient Through Homesteading
- Raised Bed Gardening: The Backyard Gardening Guide to an Organic Vegetable Garden and the Best Way to Grow Herbs, Fruit Trees, and Flowers in Raised Beds
- What living off the grid means.
- If you are cut out for living off-grid and out of the city.
- The positive and negative elements of living off the grid.
- What you need to begin your journey.
- How to create the best layout for your homestead.
- Why and how to choose the style of your structure that will benefit your off-grid needs.
- The water and sewer choices you have, including those you might not know about.
- The most reliable sources of heat and electricity for off grid living.
- Why gardening for your food supply works well, even with limited acreage.
- How to raise livestock for food.
- How to preserve the foods you grow.
- How to make money from your homestead to help you sustain a comfortable lifestyle.
- And much more
- 16 styles for your raised bed
- The best material for raised bed construction
- Guidelines for seed selection
- Tree varieties and their properties
- Strategies for pest and weed control
- How to properly chart your progress
- The best environments for your plants
- And so much more...