On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Ultimate Book of Vehicles: From Around the World (Hardcover): $22.99
- #2: The Ultimate Construction Site Book (Ultimate Book #2) (Hardcover): $22.99
- #3: The Ultimate Book of Space (Hardcover): $22.99
- #4: The Ultimate Book of Cities (Hardcover): $22.99
- #6: The Ultimate Book of Planet Earth (Hardcover): $22.99
Discover the exciting world of animals! Creatures of land, sea, and air—including elephants, spiders, snakes, falcons, and whales—fill the pages of this interactive book, providing a comprehensive overview of how animals grow, see, hear, move, and more! Best of all, lots of flaps, pop-ups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring these animals to life. Readers will find out how the structure of an animal's body determines how it moves, discover their seeing and hearing abilities, and explore the special features of various animals that help them adapt and survive.
• Supersized spreads feature detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 50 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
• A captivating adventure that brings our planet and the magic of books to life in young minds
Fans of The Ultimate Book of Animals will also enjoy other books in the Ultimate Book™ series, including Airplanes and Airports, Cities, Horses, Planet Earth, Space, Vehicles, and the Construction Site Book.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Nonfiction books for kids
• Educational books for kindergarten and early elementary school students
About the Author
Anne-Sophie Baumann studied science and literature before becoming an editor and author. She lives near Paris, France.
Éléonore Della Malva received her degree in visual communication from the Émile-Cohl School in Lyon, France. Her illustrations can be seen in magazines, advertising, and video games. She lives in France.