Dogology: The Weird and Wonderful Science of Dogs (Hardcover)
Not On Our Shelves Now (Usually Ships in 1-5 Days)
Dogology explores the bizarre and very funny world of canine science.
Vital questions answered include:
• Why do dogs fart (but cats don't)?
• Do dogs feel guilt, love, happiness or jealousy?
• What does it mean when a dog wags its tail more to the right or the left?
• Why do dogs poo with their bodies aligned north-to-south?
• Do dogs dream? If so, what about?
• How do dogs smell epilepsy, cancer and human sadness?
• How many hairs are there on your dog?
• What does your dog hear when you talk?
Packed with fascinating facts, quirky scientific revelations and weird stories about our furry friends, Dogology offers a secret glimpse inside the canine body and mind.
About the Author
Stefan Gates is a dog lover, TV presenter, renowned science communicator and author of Fartology as well as eight other books. He specializes in explaining weird and wonderful science with wit and clarity. He has presented over 20 television series and appeared on hundreds of others, and his acclaimed Gastronaut shows are performed at high-profile science events across the world. His dog Blue loves chasing balls even more than he loves licking his unmentionables, and only very occasionally does a poo in the spare room.