Back to the Future: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #4) (Hardcover)
Not On Our Shelves Now (Usually Ships in 1-5 Days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Pop Classics series.
- #2: The X-Files: Earth Children Are Weird: A Picture Book (Pop Classics #2) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #3: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #3) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #5: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A Picture Book (Pop Classics #5) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #6: The Karate Kid: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #6) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #7: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #7) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #8: Doctor Who: The Runaway TARDIS (Pop Classics #8) (Hardcover): $20.89
- #9: Elf: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #9) (Hardcover): $20.89
- #10: School of Rock: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #10) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #11: A Rugrats Chanukah: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (Pop Classics #11) (Hardcover): $18.99
Great Scott! The hilarious hit movie from the 1980s is now a wild and wacky picture book perfect for kids of any age!
More than 35 years after its theatrical debut, Back to the Future remains a perennial favorite in classrooms and at family movie nights across the country. This story illustrated by Kim Smith captures all the classic moments of the film through fun and kid-friendly illustrations. Follow teenage Marty McFly as he travels from 1985 to 1955, meets his parents (as teenagers), and teaches his father how to stand up to bullies. Complete with a time-traveling DeLorean, a mad scientist companion, and a lightning-fueled finale, this is the perfect book for kids, parents, and anyone looking to go back in time.
About the Author
Kim Smith is the illustrator behind the Quirk Books Pop Classics series, including Home Alone, Home Alone 2, The X-Files: Earth Children Are Weird, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Back to the Future, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Karate Kid, and Doctor Who: The Runaway TARDIS. She has illustrated several other children’s books, including The Great Puppy Invasion (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2017), Builder Brothers: Big Plans (HarperCollins, 2018), and Boxitects (Clarion Books, 2020), her author/illustrator debut. Kim lives in Calgary, Alberta with her dog, Whisky, and husband, Eric. Visit her online at kimillustration.com.
Named 3rd-4th Grade Book of the Year for the 2019 Children's and Teen Choice Book Awards
“A lovely trip down memory lane that you can share with your little ones.”—Neatorama
Praise for other books in the Pop Classics series:
“Thanks to the delightful illustrations of Kim Smith, families can bond over the lovable alien and his friendship with Elliot in book form.”—Jami Ganz, Entertainment Weekly, on E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
“I was quickly won over by the charm of the writing and the awesome illustrations. Kim Smith's drawings have a distinctive style that imbues life into every single page.”—Sweety High, on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
“Smith’s art is excellent. . . . Her illustrations do a terrific job summing up the key moments of the movie, creating a rich picture of what happens in the film in only 40 pages.”—Comics Worth Reading, on The Karate Kid
“Kids will delight in the spooky-but goofy story and the surprise at the end, and parents will chuckle at this new take on an old favorite.”—GeekDad, on The X-Files: Earth Children Are Weird
“Home Alone: The Classic Illustrated Storybook offers all the fun of the original movie in a darling hardcover package whose read-aloud story teaches lessons about responsibility and the importance of family.”—Pop Culture Insider, on Home Alone