Email or call for price
Looking for an additional way to prep for the AP exam? Check out Barron's AP U.S. History Podcast wherever you get your favorite podcasts.
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP U.S. History Premium: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 5 full-length practice tests--2 in the book and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP U.S. History Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Eugene V. Resnick has taught in the Social Studies Department at Midwood High School in Brooklyn, New York, over 25 years; he has taught AP United States History for 18 of those years. He received a Master’s degree in American History from Brooklyn College.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.