Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #1: The Lost Years: Book 1 (Merlin Saga #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Seven Songs: Book 2 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Raging Fires: Book 3 (Merlin Saga #3) (Paperback): $9.89
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $9.89
- #5: The Wizard's Wings: Book 5 (Merlin Saga #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $9.89
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #13: Giant: The Unlikely Origins of Shim (Merlin Saga #13) (Paperback): $8.99
In this final book of the Merlin's Dragon trilogy, T. A. Barron brings this saga to a thrilling—if bittersweet—end.
Avalon is on the verge of total destruction: an army of warriors, a swarm of fire dragons, and a lethal plague are all laying waste to Merlin's beloved land. But Merlin is nowhere to be found. Leading the fight in his place is Basil, the once tiny lizard who is now the most powerful dragon in Avalon. But to restore peace, the mastermind behind this chaos, Doomraga, will need to be discovered and destroyed before his power grows stronger and Avalon and its inhabitants are beyond saving. For Basil to triumph, he and his friends may need to make the ultimate sacrifice.
About the Author
T.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.