The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback)
Not On Our Shelves Now (Usually Ships in 1-5 Days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #1: The Lost Years: Book 1 (Merlin Saga #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Seven Songs: Book 2 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Raging Fires: Book 3 (Merlin Saga #3) (Paperback): $9.89
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $9.89
- #5: The Wizard's Wings: Book 5 (Merlin Saga #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $9.89
- #8: Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback): $9.89
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $8.99
- #13: Giant: The Unlikely Origins of Shim (Merlin Saga #13) (Paperback): $8.99
One of T.A. Barron’s most thrilling adventures yet, featuring a new and unforgettable character in his earliest years.
In the years after Fincayra disappears and Merlin has been sent wandering, a young lizard-like creature, with the wings of a bat and the magical power to produce any smell it encounters, is born into the new world of Avalon. The unlikely hero—Basil, he is called—cannot find a single creature like itself nor a person who can tell him what he is. But it is clear that Basil is much more than he seems when he stumbles into an encounter with the great Merlin, saving his child’s life, then uncovers a secret plot by the evil Rhita Gawr. It’s a race against time and across Avalon as Basil, with the help of the faithful wind sister Ailah, searches for the great wizard to warn him.
About the Author
T.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.