Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Merlin Saga series.
- #1: The Lost Years: Book 1 (Merlin Saga #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Seven Songs: Book 2 (Merlin Saga #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Raging Fires: Book 3 (Merlin Saga #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: The Mirror of Fate: Book 4 (Merlin Saga #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragon of Avalon: Book 6 (Merlin Saga #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Doomraga's Revenge: Book 7 (Merlin Saga #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Ultimate Magic: Book 8 (Merlin Saga #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The Great Tree of Avalon: Book 9 (Merlin Saga #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Shadows on the Stars: Book 10 (Merlin Saga #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Eternal Flame: Book 11 (Merlin Saga #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Giant: The Unlikely Origins of Shim (Merlin Saga #13) (Hardcover): $16.99
Book 5 in the Merlin Saga by T. A. Barron!
Winter's longest night is rapidly approaching as Merlin faces the most difficult challenge of his life: to unite all the people of Fincayra against an invasion by the evil Rhita Gawr. But how can one man, in two weeks' time, gather them all—the dwarves, the canyon eagles, the walking trees, the living stones, and more—when none of them will listen? And now comes the mysterious Swordarms, who is hunting down Fincayra's children. Only if Merlin can unite the battling forces within himself, can he save the children, unify the Fincayrans, and regain the long lost wings that will enable him, and his people, to choose their true destiny.
About the Author
T.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic—soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.